Well, as you can see, I ran into a snag (or created this snag) while serging the sleeve cap of my top. So, I spent yesterday afternoon ripping out serged seams, which was not fun. Luckily I had plenty left of the fabric to cut another sleeve out and it has since been fixed. I'm going to wear it to my family cookout today and I'll post about it tonight :)
However, I did add up the money I made from my recent sewing sweatshop and found that it may be worth it to spend a bit of time each week making some things to sell. :) I got to order a whole bunch of new fabric! I've settled on this Amy Butler fabric to make up this bag with, so I ordered that, as well as some quilting cottons to make more card cases with! Happy Sewing to you!