Monday, August 23, 2010

Small Things

I made a couple of little things this weekend that I wanted to show. The first is a checkbook cover for a friend of a friend. I made it using this tutorial, although I didn't follow it exactly.

The next item is a make-up bag made using Simplicity 2617. I've made the make-up bag before (although I guess I didn't photograph it or blog about it) and I didn't follow the directions exactly here either. I have made enough zippered bags to just go off on my own :) This one is being sent to my friend as a belated birthday gift, hope she likes it!

I did get to cut out Simplicity 2934 and hopefully I will get some work done on it this week. It seems pretty simple so I'm hoping to be able to wear it this weekend :) Then it's time to think about fall sewing, including a bag and a present for my friends daughter. Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oooh! I love them both!!!!