Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Week


I have been hooked on cross stitch!  I have been working on the Itchin' to be Stitchin' pattern from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and I can't wait to order a few more patterns!  Greta has been fascinated with what I'm doing, here she is trying to get involved in the project :)


I finally found something that has long been on my thrifting wishlist - an afghan in those beautiful 70's colors of brown, orange and gold.  My boyfriend and I were driving up to New Hampshire and we saw a sign for a giant yard sale.  Found this beauty for $3!















I made this little Keychain Clutch - super-cute and super-quick!  I ordered a bunch of patterns from Keykalou Patterns and I can't wait to make a few more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I made an afghan like that in the 70's..ha.hah.ah.a.
Your pouch is so cute and you will love all her patterns.

Cathy... said...

Love the afghan - looks like it is in really great shape!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the afghan! I bought one just like it this past Saturday in the same pattern ans equally beautiful colors. Stop by my blog and check it out if you have a minute :)