Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PR - Simplicity 2606

Pattern Review - Simplicity 2606

Pattern Description: A Simple Solutions pattern - Misses pull-on pleated skirts and tie belt

Pattern Sizing: 6-14, I made my usual 14 and it fits fine.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow? The instructions were super easy.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I like that it had pleats, in addition to the elastic waistline. It made the skirt just a bit fuller and is a great little detail. I also love the pockets!

Fabric Used: A border print cotton in navy/pink/green/white that I purchased at Joann's. It was 50% off, so for 2 yards it was only $10!

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I would definitely sew it again and I would recommend it to others for sure.

Conclusion: Easy to sew with great results! I plan on wearing this with a white t-shirt and some sandals for summer :)

No comments: