Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beach Bum


Hello!
Sorry it's been a bit since I posted but internet access has been a bit spotty here. I did go to the Joann's Superstore while I was here and I loved it! Look at all the stuff I got:
Lots of fabric (ginghams, polka dots, purple cotton for a top); a dress that just needs a seam; beads; notions, embroidery thread, new scissors, new rotary blades....this place was so nice. Everything was just so clean and so nice and there was just so much of it!
I've got a bit of a sunburn, which happened while jetskiing. It was worth it though! Today was spent at the Red Sox Spring Training:



I come home on Saturday and I have lots to sew. All of the things that I meant to make for Florida, plus the Fiona bag, the Girls Best Friend Wallet and more!

No comments: