Sunday, March 30, 2008

Apples and Pears Pouch Part 2



I had grand plans of sewing up a bunch of small things today, but I only ended up with this little guy. I used this tutorial from Craftster for it. The fabric is a Japanese import I bought on etsy a while back and the lining is yellow gingham. I will definitely interface the gingham the next time I use it, it's very lightweight. I'm very happy with the way this turned out, it's a little cutie! It's now on my bureau, holding some jewelry, right where I can admire it.

I washed up all the fabrics I bought in Florida plus the linen I bought last night. I have lots of plans for that linen, lots of pouches and clutches with embroidery and fun trims. I also ordered a TON of fabric from SewMamaSew. Like I need more fabric!

:-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Hi Katie,

This is my first visit and I love the beautiful things you are making!

Good luck with the blogging :)

xx

Cathy... said...

What a pretty pouch! Nice job!!!