Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mail Call


Look at all the great stuff I got from etsy this week! The makeup bag and the change purse are from simbiosisbyjulia. The change purse matches my card case and day planner. I need to find this fabric, I have been hunting all over the internet for it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! The first and second fabrics are from sweetflavor. I'm really loving the linen matryoska print fabric, it's so cute! The brown piece is vintage fabric from littleacornvintage. I think they still have some listed over there. The earrings are from deciduoussoul. They are little dominos with cherry blossom print resined (is this even a word?) on them. They are so cute!!! And last the little needle book on the left is from jennmaruskadesign. This is the cutest little thing, I love it! I plan on making up a tote bag so that I can put a little project like embroidery in it and take it with me when I'm out and about. This needlebook will be perfect to go in it! Hmmm...I think I will use some of this new fabric for it as well!!!

I've got a wicked cold today, so not much crafting is going to go on. The skirt and top are cut out and ready to go, but I'm just out of energy. Hopefully tomorrow or even later today I will work on these a bit. I also received some Amy Butler fabric to make the lounge pants from In Stitches, so I want to work on them soon too. No crafty procrastinating, I have too many projects I want to do! I went to Staple's last weekend and got a roll of craft paper so I can use that to make patterns, which I think will be much easier than cutting up paper bags and taping them together!!! Did I mention that I got this bag pattern? So many projects and not enough time! I'm going to take a nap so I can work a bit later on :-) Enjoy your weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: