Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sneak Peek




Here is a sneak peek of the projects I'm working on this weekend. First up is a gift set for my best friend who is turning 30 this week. I'm making a tote bag and two zipper pouches. I love the fabrics I'm working on for this, the outer fabric is a soft green canvas from Joann's and the lining is a purple print also from Joann's. Everything is cut out for the set, so all that needs to be done is to sew it together. My next project is going to be a hat and tote bag for my trip to Florida in March. Good thing this is a long weekend, I have a lot to work on! I'm also expecting some fabric in the mail this week for another gift. More detailed pictures will be posted as the projects are finished!

Also, the little pincushion in the middle is from etsy seller dottyral. It's an emery pincushion which is supposed to help keep your pins sharp. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: