Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slacker

Wow, I have just realized that I haven't posted at all during the month of February! But, I haven't been sewing either, so that is probably why. In my defense, I started a new position at work, so my schedule changed and I'm still getting used to it. I'm trying to do all the boring errands during the week so that my weekends will be free for sewing. The jacket is still unfinished, but I am determined to finish it this weekend. I have gotten some sewing related items in the mail though. I got two new patterns in the mail this week: the Anna Tunic by Amy Butler and the Fiona Handbag by JennaLou Designs. Last week I got an adorable planner by SimbiosisbyJulia. JennaLou and SimbiosisbyJulia are two of my favorite shops on etsy. I also read their blogs and love to see what they are creating next. They both sew for a career (I'm so jealous!). Check out their shops and blogs, you won't be disappointed!

I promise their will be more frequent updating and more pictures soon!

No comments: