I snapped this picture on my way to work a week or so ago....and we are expecting even more snow this week! I'm planning a snow day for Thursday so hopefully I will get lots of sewing done!
Some goals for February are:
- Sew an apron for a friend's mother
- Sew a bag for my cousin
- Sew a bag for myself!
- Make a few more pouches to sell
- Keep up with blogging (I did good in January - 13 posts!)
- Pick out and sew a project for the Craft Book Challenge
- Sew another cowl neck top from this Vogue pattern