Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sneak Peek for a Sew Along

I feel like I have jump-started my creative motivation again and to keep it up I'm going to participate in a Sew Along. This one is hosted by AfricanKelli and FinnyKnits and it is using patterns from the book One Yard Wonders, which I got for Christmas. I missed the January Sew Along, but February's looks good. It's the Folklore Bag -- a cute little tote, check out the picture below. I'm making it up in some gray corduroy that I have had for at least 2 years. I bought a bunch of it planning to make a skirt, but it's been sitting in the stash and I thought it would be perfect for this bag. I'm using some bright pink Amy Butler for the lining. There is also a recipe to make for roasted cauliflower which I can't wait to try as well :) Unfortunately, I ran out of interfacing so I have to postpone work on this bag til I get some. You know I'm running to Joann's ASAP! :)

No comments: