Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sweat Shop

I've been working hard on some goodies for the upcoming craft fair. I've made 10 card cases (they just need snaps) and I've covered some buttons (but need to do lots more) for some bobbie pins. This weekend I plan on making up a bunch of key fobs too. The fair is coming up quickly but I'll be happy with the little bit I have to contribute :)

I got the Sewing 2010 desk calendar for my birthday and it's great! There are lots of projects that I want to make - this was a great gift, keep it in mind for Christmas!

2 comments:

Cathy... said...

The card cases are great when you don't want to lug your heavy wallet around. My license and credit card fit perfectly! Hope you have a lot of sales at the craft fair!!!

BiEha Besh said...

wow!!!!sooooooo sweeeeet n luvly fabric ptern!!!wat a fantastic job~ guwd work dear,,~ :)