Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tools of the Trade


Aaaahhh - this is me breathing a sigh of relief that the semester is over and I have done well. I was actually excused from my afternoon final because my grade was so good! That gave me a little bit of time to work on a Christmas present for someone :-) I love unexpected weekday sewing time!!

When I was putting my project away, I saw on the edge of my ironing board that I left out the tools that I use the most. These are the items that are the MVP's of my sewing - my fabric scissors, my thread cutting scissors, ergonomic seam ripper (my favorite!), pins and magnetic pin cushion, 2 sided mark be gone and disappearing ink pen and a clear ruler. Not pictured but it deserves an honorable mention is my rotary cutter and mat - very important to the sewing production! What are your favorite sewing tools?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have that seam ripper...isn't it the best?