Thursday, May 1, 2008

Upcoming

I haven't done much sewing this week, but I've cut out and interfaced my Girl's Best Friend Wallet, so all that needs to be done for that is to sew it up.

Check out Kerri's tutorial on chicken scratch embroidery. I love to work on an embroidery project while I'm watching TV, so hopefully I can get this started soon.

Sew Mama Sew is starting Women's Clothing Month. I've been reading the blogs of their new board members and I think they are going to have some great ideas.

I need to make some Mother's Day gifts. I really like this bag, so I'm hoping I can adapt my tote bag pattern into something close to this. I already have the handles, I just need to pick out some fabric. I plan on making this bag for myself...I finally got around to ordering some of the Modern Flora fabric, so I'll make it up in that. I ordered Green Sprig, but I want ALL of it...I can't wait to get it!

I'm going to New Hampshire this weekend, so I won't be able to get too much done. However, I'm not leaving till tomorrow night and I already cleaned my house, so I'm hoping I can at least get my wallet done in time. I'll post pictures of my progress tomorrow!

No comments: